To create an environment that supports students through the challenges of Middle School with programs that help students identify solutions, overcome problems, and achieve academic success.
Grant Middle School has a zero tolerance for bullying and we work hard to create a safe environment at our school. "See Something Say Something" is our mantra, and you can report an incident by clicking on the button below. If you wish to remain anonymous, you do not have to disclose your name.
Services and Programs
The following is a list of services that GMS School Counselors provide:
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Academic planning
- Career awareness, exploration, and planning
- Personal/social issues
- Brief individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Outside agency referrals
- Professional Development
- Consultation and collaboration with counselors, administration, and staff
- Participation in teaming with other professionals to provide student services and support
- Assisting parents with information